Learn the lay of the land
2 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Navigating to our Baltimore hotel
You’ll find us at a highly desirable location — on the corner of West Baltimore and South Charles streets, near the city’s beloved Inner Harbor, a mecca of family-friendly attractions, alfresco restaurants, and happening nightlife venues. We’re happy to help you land in the center of it all, smack-dab in downtown Baltimore, just steps from Charles Street Station and two blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center. We are also only 7 minutes from Penn Station, 10 miles from Baltimore/Washington International Airport, and not far from Camden Yards. From our inviting venue, guests can easily explore some of the city’s most beloved, personality-filled neighborhoods (like Mount Vernon, for example).
No matter what you’re in town for, find your destination with ease using the city’s main transit system, the MARC train. The MARC runs 7 days a week, through Baltimore City, Maryland, Washington D.C., and West Virginia. Tickets can be bought at any Quik Trak machine, with Amtrak Ticket Agents or online. Travel from Baltimore to D.C. in under half an hour on an express train or commute within the city for less than $10 round trip.
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (10 miles)
- Washington Reagan National Airport (43 miles)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (61 miles)
- Baltimore Penn Station (1.2 miles)
- Valet parking is available on-site for $44/night + tax.
- Get driving directions.
Public Transit Directions
- Take MTA light rail to the Baltimore Arena – University Center stop.
- Walk north on South Howard Street for half a block.
- Turn right and walk 2 blocks east on West Baltimore Street.
- Turn left on South Charles Street and our hotel will be on your left.
train from Washington Union Station to Baltimore Penn Station. MARC fares are generally lower than Amtrak fares. Purchase tickets at any Quik Trak machine, or at an Amtrak ticket window.
- From Penn Station, it’s a quick 1.2-mile taxi ride to our hotel, or see walking directions below.
- Cross the traffic circle in front of the station, and turn left on North Charles Street.
- Continue on North Charles for 1.2 miles.
- Our hotel will be on your right between West Fayette and West Baltimore streets.