Where business travel becomes a breeze
Welcome to Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, where Charm City lives up to its name, even when work duties beckon. If you’re here to get down to business, our engaging, sincere staff members promise to do everything in their power to make your stay as comfortable, inspiring, and productive as possible.
Business travelers love our spacious guest rooms, low rates (that lead to great value), and perfectly central location. We’re within easy walking distance of the enticing sights of Inner Harbor, as well as major universities (Johns Hopkins University and Hospital, University of Maryland, Loyola, Maryland Institute of College of Art), and alluring neighborhoods like the Mount Vernon historic district and palate-pleasing Little Italy. We’re also a favorite among law firms, being located just a block from the courthouse.
As a boutique alternative to big brand hotels, we offer personalized service and that authentic Kimpton warmth that keeps guests coming back time and again. Our guest rooms come fully stocked with thoughtful touches and elevated amenities (like recently upgraded state-of-the-art internet). Flexible corporate meeting space is available on request, and groups enjoy convening over delicious food and drink in our award-winning B&O American Brasserie, ideal for meetings, happy hours, and celebratory dinners. (In-room dining is available, too). Now this is the kind of business travel we can all happily get behind.
- Very spacious rooms with high ceilings and city views; spa suites also available
- Flexible venues for business meetings, social events, and private dining
- Hosted evening wine hour; complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Craft cocktails and cuisine at award-winning B&O American Brasserie
- In-room dining and spa services
- 24-hour fitness center, PUBLIC bikes to borrow, and a yoga mat in every room
- 24-hour business center
- Same day valet/laundry and dry-cleaning services; complimentary overnight shoeshine upon request
- Full concierge and business services
- Perfectly central downtown location – short walk to Inner Harbor, Mount Vernon historic district, Johns Hopkins, and University of Maryland
- Just 1.5 miles to Penn Station for Amtrak and MARC trains (running frequently to Washington, DC).
- Just 10 miles to BWI, Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
- See all Amenities and Services
From our central location to spacious rooms marked by awesome amenities, we create comfortable business travel like no one else. Our convenient downtown hub offers excellent value, personalized service, and coveted on-site perks like a bustling brasserie.
More than 200 local and national businesses have negotiated rates with our hotel. Not sure if your company is listed? Want to set up your corporate account?
Email Shana Goldberg or call her at 1-443-692-6170.
IHG® Rewards Club
IHG® Rewards Club members feel the love with our easy-to-use rewards program that offers tiers of membership and offers amenities that enhance every Baltimore visit.