Military discounts soar at our downtown Baltimore hotel
Working for the red, white, and blue pays off at Kimpton. We know that work-related travel can sometimes be a drag, so we do our best to make the experience a pleasurable one. Our special government rates make per diem travel a breeze, boasting draws like a central location, luxurious amenities, and our signature service and style. Need further convincing? We offer:
- Convenient location to nearby government buildings and agencies
- Complimentary WiFi throughout our hotel during your entire stay for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Complimentary organic coffee and tea service in our living room each morning
- Nightly hosted wine hour in our living room from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Delicious, seasonal, regional fare at our popular on-site restaurant, B&O American Brasserie (with private dining and buyout options, too)
- Fully equipped, 24/7 fitness center, free PUBLIC bikes for your use, plus yoga mats available in every room
- Kimpton's signature in-room spa services
- Pet-friendly hotel rooms, with no extra fees or breed restrictions
- Prime location within close proximity of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and popular local destinations
For a limited time, book your government per diem rate and enjoy one complimentary breakfast at B&O Restaurant every day of your stay. Government or military ID required.