Book with us, and your guests get the treat of a lifetime, too. History and adventure mingle magically within our dazzling, carefully preserved spaces that span from our resplendent welcoming lobby to 202 guest rooms and suites.
A room block with us leads to planning paradise for more reasons than we can count, but we’ll go ahead and try. Take advantage of our:
- Dazzling décor where warm gold mingles with rich blues, and brilliant red lacquers pop against royal purples
- Luxurious services and amenities that include free PUBLIC bikes, yoga mats, 24/7 fitness center, in-room spa services, and other coveted perks
- Complimentary for IHG® Rewards Club members members
- 24-hour in-room dining from our beloved B&O American Brasserie
- Complimentary morning newspaper, coffee, and tea available in the living room, plus a hosted wine hour each evening
- Up to 30% savings with our group discounts for those who need 6 to 25 rooms, based on availability
- Dog- and kid-friendly amenities that make every guest feel at home
And with our enviable central location, we're ideally situated for couples seeking hotels near popular weddings venues like the Mt. Washington Mill-Dye House, Corradetti Glassblowing Studio & Gallery, B&O Railroad Museum, and the American Visionary Art Museum.
To book your wedding event at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, email Antonella Colagiovanni or call 1-443-692-6739.