Hotels Near Baltimore Aquarium: Where Fun Comes in Waves
For all ages fun, we point you to Pier 3 and 4 on Baltimore's Inner Harbor. There, just two blocks from Hotel Monaco Baltimore, is the National Aquarium, a five-story wonderland that houses around 16,000 water-loving mammals from around the world. When it comes to hotels near the Baltimore Aquarium, let's just say if we were any closer we'd need to supply each room with a lot of extra towels.
Exhibits include a 335,000-gallon Atlantic coral reef; a shark zone modeled after vast, open oceans; a South American-style rainforest; and one of the world's largest poison-dart frog collections. In the 4-D Immersion Theater, you can watch blissful films unfold with added effects like real bubbles, seam wind and vibrating seats.
Come visit Blacktip Reef, the coral-filled exhibit with colors, lights and movement right in the heart of the Aquarium. Be a part of the experience as you watch through floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to come face-to-face with the Blacktip Sharks!
Don't miss the newest attraction, Living Seashore, where guests can interact with two touch pools filled with stingray, Purple spined sea urchin, Moon jelly and many other species. The Baltimore National Aquarium will be an experience you'll never forget!
For just $40 more than our Best Available Rate, book the AQUA rate and receive over $140 in added value.
Package Details Include:
- Two tickets to the National Aquarium ($70 value) Additional discounted tickets are available for $30 for adults and $20 for children each
- A Deluxe Guestroom for two adults and children stay FREE
- Free Continental Breakfast for up to four guests, in our award-winning B&O American Brasserie restaurant ($72 value)
- A live Gold Fish can be placed in your guest room upon request, to keep you company and to get you ready for the National Aquarium
- A 10% discount at the B&O American Brasserie restaurant for lunch or dinner