The Monaco Baltimore Hotel : A Stylish, Historical Escape
At the Hotel Monaco in Baltimore, we put you on the fast track to fun, comfort and urban adventure. It's no wonder: Our 202-room boutique hotel resides in the historic B&O Railroad Headquarters in downtown Baltimore near the beautiful Inner Harbor Waterfront. At one time, our 1906 Beaux Arts building buzzed with the comings and goings of the gilded age's power players. Today, we keep business and leisure travelers plugged in to the exciting sights and sounds of Charm City with our downtown location near the Baltimore Convention Center, National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and Johns Hopkins University.
At our Baltimore Hotel, you can find a uniquely Kimpton experience, including:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- 2014 Certificate of Excellence, awarded by TripAdvisor
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Named one of the best hotels in Maryland by US News & World Report, February 2013
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea and hosted evening wine hour in our luxury hotel's lobby
- Newly designed bunk bed rooms with Xbox that sleep up to 6 guests, ideal for families
- Use of a yoga mat in every room, free of charge
- Complimentary use of our custom PUBLIC bikes. Our hotel bikes are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Over 10,000 square feet of meeting space, including a grand ballroom perfect for your Baltimore wedding
Hotel Monaco Baltimore is different from other spots on our block. More
We let you view the city through Tiffany stained glass windows and a local's eyes. Our setting is historic and inspiring, and our approach to hospitality is absolutely genuine. Along with four-star amenities, we're big on playful perks. Wake up each morning at our Baltimore hotel to complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our stylish lobby. After a long day of sightseeing or business meetings, unwind at our hosted evening wine hour daily from 5-6PM. Kimpton loyalty members enjoy further benefits including free WiFi and $10 bar credit. Traveling with the kids? Our Baltimore hotel is kid friendly, and features spacious guestrooms with bunk beds and Xbox that sleep up to 6 guests.
Whether in town for business or pleasure, the Monaco Baltimore hotel puts you in the heart of all that Charm City has to offer. Our downtown Baltimore hotel is within walking distance to the exciting restaurants, shopping, and nightlife of the Inner Harbor and is near Camden Yards and Ravens Stadium, perfect for sports enthusiast. Check out the new Blacktip Reef exhibit at the National Aquarium and come face-to-face with blacktip sharks. In town for work? This downtown Baltimore hotel is just three blocks away from the Baltimore Convention Center and near Johns Hopkins University and Hospital.
People tell us we're not like other Baltimore hotels and we take that as a compliment. So the next time your travel plans take you to Charm City, step out of the ordinary and stay at the Hotel Monaco Baltimore.
Prepay and Save!
Save 20% during select dates in September. Reservations are prepaid and non-refundable.
Sweet Suite Deal
Upgrade to a spa suite for just $50 more and receive a bottle of Moscato and Truffles. This is an offer so sweet, you just can't refuse!
AAA Members Save up to 15%
Take advantage of your AAA Membership & receive up to 15% off at Hotel Monaco, Baltimore!
Blacktip Reef Package
Get two tickets, free continental breakfast and visit the new Blacktip Reef at the National Aquarium for just $30 more than our Best Available Rate.