Baltimore's Suites and Hotel Rooms
History and adventure are alive and well at Hotel Monaco Baltimore, built in 1906 as the headquarters for the B&O Railroad. Our dazzling, carefully preserved architecture and the buzzing activities outside our doors keep excitement running high – but never at the expense of "you" time. You always have your own warm, inviting nook waiting. Welcome to your guestroom.
Old World elegance meets modern luxury in our 202 guestrooms and suites. Warm gold mingles with rich blues. Brilliant red lacquers pop against royal purples and greens. Get lost in the rich atmosphere, put on an animal-print robe, connect with our free Wi-Fi (available complimentary to our InTouch loyalty program members), and let your worries slip away. Each room is a feast for the eyes and a sumptuous escape, complete with luxurious services and amenities
Guestroom Features Include:
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access in all guestrooms and suites, complimentary for Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty members
- Cordless speakerphones with private voicemail and computer data ports
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary morning newspaper available in Living Room
- Personalized wake-up calls, including daily weather reports
- State-of-the-art flat-screen HD 37" TV in guestrooms and 42" TV in suites
- iHome sound station with alarm clock
- Fully stocked mini bar with gourmet and organic options
- Aveda spa-inspired bath amenities
- Plush animal print robes
- Variety of pillow styles available along with luxurious Frette bed linens
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program
- In-room safe large enough to accommodate a laptop computer
- Companion goldfish delivered to your room for the duration of your stay upon your request
- Check-in is 3:00 pm; check-out is 12 noon
- All rooms feature 12' ceilings and 8' windows
Choose Your Comfort: Our Baltimore Hotel Rooms
Deluxe Guest Rooms:
Our deluxe guestrooms feature a king, two double, or two queen beds, delightful downtown views and all the superb, state-of-the-art amenities and services of our luxury Baltimore boutique hotel.
Bunk Bed Suites:
Our spacious Bunk Bed Suites feature two double beds that comfortably sleep four guests and a separate room with two bunk beds to sleep a maximum of 6. Enjoy 400 square feet with 12 feet ceilings and 8 foot high windows for sweeping city views. The suite comes equipped with two 37 inch HD/LCD flat screen TV and an Xbox. Ideal for families for kid friendly accommodations!
King Premier Spa Rooms:
These luxurious rooms feature a Fuji spa soaking tub, king-sized bed, and separate shower. Enjoy beautiful city views and all the services and amenities Kimpton has to offer.
Monte Carlo Tall Rooms:
We customized a number of our Monte Carlo guestrooms to accommodate our larger than life guests. These spacious rooms include an extra-long (96-inch) king-sized bed and taller showerheads for your optimal comfort, plus all of the other amenities offered in our regular Monte Carlo guestrooms.
Mediterranean Hotel Suites:
Our spacious one-bedroom Mediterranean Hotel Suites comfortably sleeps four and features a private bedroom with king-sized bed, and bathroom with a Fuji spa tub and separate shower. The luxuriously appointed separate living room offers a couch that converts to a queen-sized bed. You'll also find all the amenities and services expected of a Hotel Monaco. These suites make for an ideal stay in Baltimore.