The Monaco Baltimore Hotel Services: It's All About You
Your stay at Hotel Monaco Baltimore is all about comfort and care. It goes far beyond the warm welcome you get when you check in. From beginning to end, we spoil you with our hotel services, big and small. We know you appreciate little things, like complimentary morning coffee in the lobby and hosted evening wine hour. We also realize you might enjoy help with the greater journey, which is why we assist with personalized tips from our employees, who know the city inside and out and will get you tearing through town as only a local could.
Our Hotel Services and Amenities Include:
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Ride like a Local: Get to know Baltimore on two wheels! We provide the biking routes. Free to all guests. No reservations; simply first come first serve. Bikes come with lock, helmet and small storage bag. (All guests must sign a disclaimer, making them responsible for lost, stolen and damaged bikes.)
- Benefits of Kimpton Global Business Program
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Plush terrycloth robes and all the amenities of home, including iron and ironing board, hairdryer, lighted make-up and full-length mirrors
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea bar (in-room coffee makers available on request)
- Complimentary morning newspaper available in living room
- Hosted evening wine hour in our luxury hotel's grand living room lobby
- In-room dining available Monday - Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Friday 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 24 hour valet parking ($38 per night, includes in and out privileges)
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine upon request
- Same day valet/laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Onsite 24-hour business center
- In-room safe (designed to accommodate laptops)
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center (personal training by request)
- "Mind. Body. Spa." in-room wellness program, including yoga accessories for use during stay
- Bring your pet with you - Hotel Monaco Baltimore is a pet-friendly hotel
- Onsite B&O American Brasserie, open for all meal periods (reservation required)
- Check-in at 3:00 pm; check-out is 12 noon, with express service provided
- Tour Bus Parking Information