Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3 p.m., check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Our hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for wireless Internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton loyalty members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour fitness center that features state of the art cardio equipment, yoga mats, and balance balls.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- In-room dining available Monday - Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Friday 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour business center.
- Do you have a pool?
- The hotel does not have a pool.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours? How can I get an appointment?
- The hotel does not have a spa, but we do offer In Room Spa services. Please contact the front desk to set up appointments.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle. Please contact our concierge for transportation assistant at (443) 692-6170.
- What are your cross streets?
- The hotel is located on the corner of Charles and West Baltimore, adjacent to the Charles Center Metro Station.
- How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- 24 hour valet parking ($38 per night, includes in and out privileges). \
- Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for rollaways.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the customer service department at the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- The minimum age requirement to check into the hotel is 18 years old.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our cancellation and deposit policy varies by rate. Reservations booked at the Best Available Rate have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Is my ID/passport required at check-in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- Can I check in with my debit card?
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Children under the age of 17 stay free.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have connecting rooms. Connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may be applied if you check out before your scheduled departure date.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- B&O American Brasserie is open the following hours:
Breakfast Monday – Friday, 7:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Brunch Saturday – Sunday, 8:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Lunch Monday – Friday, 11:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Dinner Sunday – Thursday, 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday, 5:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Bar 11:30 – 12:00 a.m.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact the hotel at (443) 692-6170. We'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- The hotel is pet friendly, and there are no pet restrictions. We do request that you complete a pet form during registration and that you keep your pet caged or out of the room during housekeeping service. Pet owners are responsible for any additional cleaning or damage fees. If you miss your pet or would like some company, Hotel Monaco can lend you a goldfish during your stay. Please inquire at the front desk.
- Do you have pet-free rooms for those with allergies?
- You may request a pet free room.
- Do you have pet-sitting or dog walking services?
- Our concierge team will be happy to arrange for hired pet care services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- There is a park located 2 blocks from the Monaco on Baltimore and Fayette. Please ask a guest service agent for directions.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Our concierge team will be delighted to help make these special moments for you. You can reach them by calling (443) 692-6170.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.